Garden Sheds | St Helens | Warrington | Harts Timber Sheds
Buying garden sheds can be quite daunting with so much choice available, but not anymore. Harts Timber Sheds covering St Helens, Warrington, and surrounding areas have now made it easy and here’s why.
When we designed and made our first sheds 28 years ago, our goal was to build the best shed in the UK. The only problem was that it was too good and quite expensive, so we reduced the thickness of the cladding. The result was a good quality shed that our customers could afford, 12mm tongue and groove cladding on a sturdy wooden frame.
Not happy with a good shed we wanted the best shed available and at an affordable price, and that is what we believe we have achieved.
Harts Timber Sheds 2019
Today’s garden sheds are made from anti-cupping tongue and groove which is typically thicker and very stable when assembled. We’ve kept the sturdy wooden frame and added Polyester Reinforced anti-rip felt on the shed roof. The result is a garden shed that will last for years and look good in any garden setting.
Garden Shed Range 2019
There is an incredible range of wooden apex sheds to choose from starting from a small 4×4 shed to a large 12×8 shed. The pent shed range offers more door and window options and is an excellent choice for some extra wall space.
Come along to the factory in St Helens to see some of the sheds we have on display. We welcome everyone from St Helens | Warrington | Leigh | Wigan, and surrounding areas.
How do we make a shed base watch the video here
Are you ready to have your garden shed built that you designed according to your specific needs? Choose a shed and we will help you design and plan your dream storage shed.
Our timber sheds compliment most gardens, and they enhance your property and benefit your lifestyle. We can design a shed that stands out from the rest.
You imagine the shed. We build it.
+ Delivered & Installed Free
Order your shed from us and we will deliver and install it at no extra cost onto a pre-prepared level area.
+ How do I order?
We have made it easy to order a shed from us. Visit our showroom in St Helens (recommended) or call us to discuss your requirements.
If possible, include a reference number.
It will help you and us if you look at our check list before ordering your shed.
- Are there any obstructions such as height restrictions or sharp corners to manoeuvre around when we carry your garden shed from the kerbside into your garden.
- Have you ordered a shed which is big enough for your needs.
- Have you ordered an apex or pent roof shed.
- Looking from the outside is the door hinged on the left or the right.
- Do you want windows:
- The standard window size is 24ʺ x 18ʺ (610cm x 458cm)
- Security windows.
- No windows.
- Extra windows.
- Do you have a solid level area big enough.
- Have you left enough around your shed to enable us to assemble it and for you to apply timber treatment to the cladding.
- Contact us for advice if you are limited for space. Please supply measurements.
- If your shed is being positioned against a wall or fence you can treat the cladding in the future by using a roller attached to an extending pole similar to painting a wall in your house.
- Have you ordered a pressure treated shed base from us.
- If you are supplying your own bearers they should be levelled and spaced approximately 18ʺ (450cm) apart and be of the correct length. Do not use timber which has not been pressure treated or coated with bitumen as this will rot quickly and cause structural and other problems.
+ After ordering
- Have you been given a delivery date.
- Please make a note of this day
- We will try and contact you on this date by using the phone number you gave us when you ordered your garden shed.
+ Payment methods
We accept cheques made payable to: Harts Timber Buildings.
We also accept cash.
All our sheds come with a 12 months guarantee
April Shed Sale 2019
6 x 4 Was £283 Now £229
7 x 5 Was £338 Now £279
8 x 6 Was £388 Now £339
10 x 6 Was £500 Now £439
10 x 8 Was £715 Now £590
Please have a level area ready.
Please leave enough room around the shed base for assembly and maintenance.
Ensure access to the site is clear and there are no height restrictions.
Our Top Sellers