Garden Sheds | Solid Timber Construction
Sheds direct from the manufacturer
Visit our manufacturing facility in St Helens and buy your new garden shed from an established company
that believes in providing its customers with a solid shed at highly competitive price
Shed buying made uncomplicated from a brand you can trust
We believe Harts Timber Sheds were the first garden shed manufacturer in the UK to assemble every shed ordered entirely free of charge, convenient for every customer who can then see and have a finished product in their garden
High-grade Scandinavian timber Sheds
Garden Sheds made entirely from anti cupping tongue and groove
We use anti-cupping tongue and groove boards for the cladding on every shed, which is typically thicker than sheds made with shiplap boards. This method of construction and the materials used results in a very stable and durable shed
Established in 1989
We listen to our customers however we also offer our experience and extensive knowledge to assist and help you select the right Garden Shed
Harts Timber Sheds offer a comprehensive range of traditional and bespoke garden sheds. There are countless different designs to choose from as garden sheds can have standard size windows installed, or you could decide to have small security windows or no windows, the choice is yours. Sheds doors can be made with wider or double doors all ledged and braced for extra strength
Are you ready to have your garden shed built that you designed according to your specific needs? Choose a shed and we will help you design and plan your dream storage shed.
Our timber sheds compliment most gardens, and they enhance your property and benefit your lifestyle. We can design a shed that stands out from the rest.
You imagine the shed. We build it.
+ Delivered & Installed Free
Order your shed from us and we will deliver and install it at no extra cost onto a pre-prepared level area.
+ How do I order?
We have made it easy to order a shed from us. Visit our showroom in St Helens (recommended) or call us to discuss your requirements.
If possible, include a reference number.
It will help you and us if you look at our checklist before ordering your shed.
- Are there any obstructions such as height restrictions or sharp corners to maneuver around when we carry your garden shed from the kerbside into your garden.
- Have you ordered a shed that is big enough for your needs?
- Have you ordered an apex or pent roof shed?
- Looking from the outside is the door hinged on the left or the right.
- Do you want windows:
- The standard window size is 24ʺ x 18ʺ (610cm x 458cm)
- Security windows.
- No windows.
- Extra windows.
- Do you have a solid level area big enough?
- Have you left enough around your shed to enable us to assemble it and for you to apply timber treatment to the cladding?
- Contact us for advice if you are limited for space. Please supply measurements.
- If your shed is being positioned against a wall or fence you can treat the cladding in the future by using a roller attached to an extending pole similar to painting a wall in your house.
- Have you ordered pressure treated timber bearers?
- If you are supplying your own bearers they should be leveled and spaced approximately 18ʺ (450cm) apart and be of the correct length. Do not use timber which has not been pressure treated or coated with bitumen as this will rot quickly and cause structural and other problems.
+ After ordering
- Have you been given a delivery date.
- Please make a note of this day
- We will try and contact you on this date by using the phone number you gave us when you ordered your garden shed.
+ Payment methods
We accept cheques made payable to: Harts Timber Buildings.
We also accept cash.
All our sheds come with a 12 months guarantee
Please have a level area ready.
Please leave enough room around the shed base for assembly and maintenance.
Ensure access to the site is clear and there are no height restrictions.
Our Top Sellers