Garden Sheds | St Helens | Warrington | Harts Timber Sheds
Buying garden sheds can be quite daunting with so much choice available however Harts Timber Sheds St Helens have now made it easy and here’s why.
Assembled and Treated free in St Helens, Warrington, and surrounding areas.
We designed and made our first sheds 28 years ago. Our goal was to build the best shed in the UK. Creating a shed of such high quality meant they were expensive. That needed solving.
We needed to make a good shed at an affordable price, and that is what we believe we have achieved.
Harts Timber Sheds 2019
We make our garden sheds with anti-cupping tongue and groove boards which are typically thicker than sheds made by other manufacturers. This method of construction and the materials used results in a very stable and durable shed. We kept the original sturdy wooden frame and added a high-quality Polyester Reinforced anti-rip felt on the shed roof. The result was and still is, a garden shed that will last for years and looks good in any garden setting at a price much lower than garden sheds made by other manufacturers in the UK.
How did we do this?
Quite simple. We buy timber and other quality materials in large quantities and pass the savings onto you.
There is an incredible range of wooden apex sheds to choose from starting from a small 4×4 shed to a large 12×8 shed.
The pent shed range offers more door and window options and is an excellent choice for some extra wall space.
Come along to the factory in St Helens to see some of the sheds we have on display. We welcome everyone from St Helens | Warrington | Leigh | Wigan, and surrounding areas.
How do we make a shed base watch the video here
Are you ready to have your garden shed built that you designed according to your specific needs? Choose a shed and we will help you design and plan your dream storage shed.
Our timber sheds compliment most gardens, and they enhance your property and benefit your lifestyle. We can design a shed that stands out from the rest.
You imagine the shed. We build it.
+ Delivered & Installed Free
Order your shed from us and we will deliver and install it at no extra cost onto a pre-prepared level area.
+ How do I order?
We have made it easy to order a shed from us. Visit our showroom in St Helens (recommended) or call us to discuss your requirements.
If possible, include a reference number.
It will help you and us if you look at our check list before ordering your shed.
- Are there any obstructions such as height restrictions or sharp corners to manoeuvre around when we carry your garden shed from the kerbside into your garden.
- Have you ordered a shed which is big enough for your needs.
- Have you ordered an apex or pent roof shed.
- Looking from the outside is the door hinged on the left or the right.
- Do you want windows:
- The standard window size is 24ʺ x 18ʺ (610cm x 458cm)
- Security windows.
- No windows.
- Extra windows.
- Do you have a solid level area big enough.
- Have you left enough around your shed to enable us to assemble it and for you to apply timber treatment to the cladding.
- Contact us for advice if you are limited for space. Please supply measurements.
- If your shed is being positioned against a wall or fence you can treat the cladding in the future by using a roller attached to an extending pole similar to painting a wall in your house.
- Have you ordered a pressure treated shed base from us.
- If you are supplying your own bearers they should be levelled and spaced approximately 18ʺ (450cm) apart and be of the correct length. Do not use timber which has not been pressure treated or coated with bitumen as this will rot quickly and cause structural and other problems.
+ After ordering
- Have you been given a delivery date.
- Please make a note of this day
- We will try and contact you on this date by using the phone number you gave us when you ordered your garden shed.
+ Payment methods
We accept cheques made payable to: Harts Timber Buildings.
We also accept cash.
All our sheds come with a 12 months guarantee
June Shed Sale 2019
6 x 4 Was £298 Now £249
7 x 5 Was £339 Now £299
8 x 6 Was £403 Now £359
10 x 6 Was £520 Now £459
10 x 8 Was £735 Now £610
Please have a level area ready.
Please leave enough room around the shed base for assembly and maintenance.
Ensure access to the site is clear and there are no height restrictions.
Our Top Sellers