Shed base | Pressure Treated
Wooden Shed base used under our apex and pent sheds.
A Shed base will help protect the floor and lower part of your shed. The base is made from 16mm x 125mm pressure treated timber boards. Timber shed bases are compatible with both Apex and Pent sheds. The bases are designed to ensure the garden shed is raised off the ground providing an air flow under the floor of the building.
This helps prevent rising damp attacking the timbers in the wooden floor and lower part of the shed.
Garden sheds will have a longer life when located on one of our garden shed bases.
Fully pressure treated these timber bases provide excellent protection against damp and rot.
Our shed bases are easy to install and DIY friendly.
All shed bases are delivered free with your shed.
Shed bases are suitable for small and large garden sheds.
Assemble shed bases on stable level ground.
Our shed bases do not require any screws or nails to assemble.
Compatible with all our garden sheds.
We have sold our wooden shed bases throughout the UK to thousands of satisfied customers.
We advise and encourage our customers to buy a pressure treated wooden base.
How do we make a shed base watch the video here
Shed Base Video
Are you ready to have your garden shed built that you designed according to your specific needs? Choose a shed and we will help you design and plan your dream storage shed.
Our timber sheds compliment most gardens, and they enhance your property and benefit your lifestyle. We can design a shed that stands out from the rest.
You imagine the shed. We build it.
+ Delivered & Installed Free
Order your shed from us and we will deliver and install it at no extra cost onto a pre-prepared level area.
+ How do I order?
We have made it easy to order a shed from us. Visit our showroom in St Helens (recommended) or call us to discuss your requirements.
If possible, include a reference number.
It will help you and us if you look at our check list before ordering your shed.
- Are there any obstructions such as height restrictions or sharp corners to manoeuvre around when we carry your garden shed from the kerbside into your garden.
- Have you ordered a shed which is big enough for your needs.
- Have you ordered an apex or pent roof shed.
- Looking from the outside is the door hinged on the left or the right.
- Do you want windows:
- The standard window size is 24ʺ x 18ʺ (610cm x 458cm)
- Security windows.
- No windows.
- Extra windows.
- Do you have a solid level area big enough.
- Have you left enough around your shed to enable us to assemble it and for you to apply timber treatment to the cladding.
- Contact us for advice if you are limited for space. Please supply measurements.
- If your shed is being positioned against a wall or fence you can treat the cladding in the future by using a roller attached to an extending pole similar to painting a wall in your house.
- Have you ordered a pressure treated shed base from us.
- If you are supplying your own bearers they should be levelled and spaced approximately 18ʺ (450cm) apart and be of the correct length. Do not use timber which has not been pressure treated or coated with bitumen as this will rot quickly and cause structural and other problems.
+ After ordering
- Have you been given a delivery date.
- Please make a note of this day
- We will try and contact you on this date by using the phone number you gave us when you ordered your garden shed.
+ Payment methods
We accept cheques made payable to: Harts Timber Buildings.
We also accept cash.
All our sheds come with a 12 months guarantee
Please have a level area ready.
Please leave enough room around the shed base for assembly and maintenance.
Ensure access to the site is clear and there are no height restrictions.
Our Top Sellers
|6 x 4||Sale Price £229||Sale Price £229|
|7 x 5||Sale Price £279||Sale Price £279|
|8 x 6||Sale Price £339||Sale Price £339|
|10 x 6||Sale Price £439||Sale Price £439|